The term ‘Munnypot’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: The Courtyard, Shoreham Road, Upper Beeding, Steyning, West Sussex, BN44 3TN. Our company is registered in the UK under registration number: 09822431. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the service we provide on our website without notice.
- From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website to users, including users who have registered with us. If it is necessary to restrict access to our registered users, we will provide you with an alternative means of accessing your information for the duration of the restriction.
- We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The information published on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Limitation of liability
- Although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for everyone, of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of this website
- Unauthorised use of this website (including the introduction of viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful) may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links to other websites
- Occasionally this website may include links to other websites. This does not signify that we endorse the website(s). These links are provided for your convenience to access further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the websites we link to.
Intellectual property rights
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Law and Jurisdiction
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have concerns about any of the material which appears on our website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Updated July 2019